This guide gives a brief introduction to JUEL. However, this is not an EL tutorial. Before using JUEL, we strongly recommend to get familiar with the Unified EL basics by taking a look at the specification document, which is available here.
The JUEL guide divides into the following sections:
- Quickstart – Gets you started with JUEL.
- Basic Classes – Covers JUEL's expression factory and expression types.
- Utility Classes – Introduces JUEL's simple context and resolver implementations.
- Advanced Topics – Talks about trees, caching, builders, extensions, etc.
- Specification Issues – Known defects, clarifications, notes, ...